Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

After Orgasm Delights

After expelling the majority of sexual energy, many of us indulge in simple pleasures while savoring the afterglow and catching our breath. Smoking is what society stereotypes as the typical after sex pleasure, but not many people smoke anymore.

So the question is: Do you fulfill a vice after orgasm? What is it? What do you crave after those lustful moments?


When the exhilaration of passionate love making subsides and I roll off of my partner, there are two things I want. Chocolate covered pretzels and chocolate milk. Just enough salt and oh so sweet slips me into a soothing semi coma under the sheets. There are no words. I enjoy the silence. My ears shut down and my eyes close so my taste buds have my full attention. Chocolate pretzels and chocolate milk is a sexual encounter in of itself.

Sometimes the mood strikes me for a Coke. Not Pepsi, but a Coke Classic, no ice. My partner asks if I will share, and that is when I tell him his job is done and he may go.