Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Caught At Work

YouTube hides many secrets among its videos. One of them is the Best News Bloopers of 2012 Part 2. If you aren’t paying attention you can easily miss it. The camera was going through the newsroom and went down the line of people researching for the show. The last woman in the line put her skirt down rapidly and begins speaking. If you pay attention, you can see something black and phallic shaped between her legs.



Yup, she wore a vibrator to work.

How many people would have the nerve to do that? First, the buzzing noise would be very obvious to those around you and so would the faces you would make. Even if you do not turn it on, you would be walking funny around the office. Soon after you would emit a musky scent attracting the attention of every male (and some females).
After awhile if the vibrator was big enough (the one in the video is quite large) it would become uncomfortable or painful. It would be easy to get to the bathroom to pull it out, but where would you put it afterward? Would you have a quart sized resealable plastic bag or wrap it in a paper towel? If you put it in your purse wouldn’t it be big enough to be noticeable if someone got close to you? Unless you buried it really good with everything else in your purse someone would see it.
I would love to go to work with a dildo or a vibrator in my vagina for a few hours just to spite my boss. She couldn’t fuck me because I’m doing it to myself. The only problem is I emote when pleasured. I don’t think my secret would last longer than the pre-clock-in doughnut hour.