Pages

Friday, February 15, 2013

Stimulating Reading

This has got to be one of the best reviews for a dildo I have heard on YouTube. My ex who I have mentioned before is a geek. He sent me this video thinking I would like it. From what I can gather, the man talking condescends bad YouTube entries. He stumbled upon the journal of Sifian, the man who made the video showing while he speaks. He is reading to make fun of this man and his writings, yet does not the general public identify the work with the reader and not the writer?



Looks like we cannot escape the topic of anal sex once again. Although Sifian is also a geek and seems like an outsider, I think he is very brave for discussing his experiences with his sexual toys. Sifian's blog is here but it looks like he has not updated for more than a year. The same goes for his YouTube channel. I wonder what he is up to now.

Share on Tumblr
submit to reddit