Pages

Friday, February 8, 2013

He's Such a Tease

PJ and I have been so busy that we haven't had time to be romantic and intimate with each other. And by that I mean screw our brains out. However last night we decided to stop everything and just have sex. I wasn't expecting anything much, just a quickie and then we would get back to doing our own thing. I was pleasantly surprised.

When he went to put it in, he just plain teased me for a good five minutes. I'm surprised he didn't throw himself over the edge. I was ready to slap him and push it in myself. Even when he did slide in, he would only put it in an inch or two, telling me he was just too big for me. He couldn't put it in or he'd hurt me. I swear my pussy clenched to make it true.

By the time he finally started fucking me, I was ready to get my revenge. I grabbed him, pinned him down, and straddled him. I don't think I got in one thrust before a wave of near painful ecstasy hit me and I fell back over. I should never wait so long to get it on with something with a heartbeat.

Share on Tumblr
submit to reddit